Venture Capital InternInvestment Team
eCAPITAL is a venture capital firm that provides early to growth stage funding to technology companies in the fields of software & information technology, cybersecurity, industry 4.0, new materials and cleantech. Founded in 1999, eCAPITAL has a history of supporting entrepreneurs determined to build companies with lasting significance. Partnering with eCAPITAL means joining a unique network of entrepreneurs, business leaders, operators, investors and scientists. eCAPITAL is located in Germany and currently manages funds with over EUR 220 million under management.
To support our investment team, we are looking for a Venture Capital Intern (m/f/d) for at least 3 months, preferably 6+ months.
- Active project collaboration in our investment team
- Identification, evaluation and analysis of potential investments
- Market and competition analyses in the context of investment decisions
- Research and analysis of market and industry trends in order to proactively identify high-potential start-up companies
- Analysis and modeling of business plans
- Preparation of decision documents and presentations for internal and external use
- Matriculation/degree in a first-class university program in the field of finance, economics or technology with very good academic performance
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Previous economic knowledge, in particular a good understanding of business and revenue models as well as the underlying cost structures
- The ability to work independently and proactively and to have fun solving complex problems
- Team-oriented attitude with high commitment and motivation
- First practical experience through internships in strategy consulting, investment banking, corporate finance, private equity resp. venture capital or operationally in a start-up company
- Very good knowledge of the common MS Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- High proficiency of written and spoken German and English
What we offer
In return, we offer you the opportunity to gain experience in the vibrant environment of a highly dynamic VC company. If you are interested in contributing your commitment to a highly motivated, entrepreneurial team and in accompanying and supporting visionary, but results-driven founders in a spirit of partnership, then we would like to get to know you.
How to apply
- Please send your application via our dedicated contact form
- Include certificates of your completed degree(s) including grades
- If any, provide credentials of your previous employers
- Briefly state why you are interested in working for us