Investment Associate (m/f/d)Investment Team
eCAPITAL is an entrepreneur-led deep-tech venture capital investor that invests in start-ups and growth companies with disruptive technologies and a positive impact on society. Founded in 1999, eCAPITAL offers its portfolio companies strategic support and access to an international network of entrepreneurs, scientists, investors and founders, in addition to financial resources. Currently, eCAPITAL’s portfolio includes 34 companies and we manage funds with a volume of over 340 million Euros. This makes us one of the leading independent VC firms in Germany and one of the most experienced VC firms in Europe.
To support our team, we are looking for an Investment Associate (m/f/d) to join our office in Münster as soon as possible.
Investment Associate (m/f/d)
- Conduct thorough research on markets, industries, and potential investment opportunities to identify emerging trends and disruptive technologies
- Analyze company financials, business plans, and other key metrics to evaluate investment opportunities
- Build financial models and perform valuation analyses to assess potential returns and risks.
- Prepare investment memos and presentations for the investment team
- Support due diligence efforts by conducting industry and competitive analysis, analyzing company financials, and performing background checks on key stakeholders
- Monitor portfolio companies and provide analytical support to the investment team
- Support the fundraising process by preparing marketing materials and participating in investor meetings
- Very well completed master’s degree with an engineering focus and a very good understanding of business issues
- First practical experiences (through internships or others) in venture capital, private equity, strategy consulting, investment banking, corporate development or as a successful start up entrepreneur
- Intrinsic motivation to understand technical contexts
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills and the ability to work independently
- Pro-active and team-oriented attitude and a high level of commitment and willingness to perform
- Profound knowledge of the common MS Office tools (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word)
- Fluent in English and German (both mandatory)
What we offer:
- Diverse and challenging tasks, above-average learning potential as well as the opportunity to work closely with very experienced consultants and the management of our company
- Gain experience in a dynamic environment at an independent VC company
- Contribute your commitment to a highly motivated, entrepreneurial team
- Accompany and support visionary but result-oriented founders in a spirit of partnership
How to apply:
- Please send your application via our dedicated contact form
- Include certificates of your completed degree(s) including grades
- If any, provide credentials of your previous employers
- Briefly state why you are interested in working for us (in German)
- Indicate your availability (preferred start date and duration)
We look forward to hearing from you!
eCAPITAL ENTREPRENEURIAL PARTNERS AG
Phone: 0251 703767-0