eCAPITAL is a venture capital firm that provides early to growth stage funding to technology companies in the fields of software & information technology, cybersecurity, industry 4.0, new materials and cleantech. Founded in 1999, eCAPITAL has a history of supporting entrepreneurs determined to build companies with lasting significance. Partnering with eCAPITAL means joining a unique network of entrepreneurs, business leaders, operators, investors and scientists. eCAPITAL is located in Germany and currently manages funds with over EUR 220 million under management.
To support our team, we are looking for Working Students (m/f/d) for long-term employments during the completion of their study programmes.
- Support of financial and investment controlling
- Setup and maintenance of databases
- Updating and preparation of presentations
- Research and basic analyses of industries, competitive landscapes and individual companies
- Other administrative tasks
- Preferably in the third or fourth semester of a university degree in finance, economics or technology with very good academic performance
- Basic knowledge in accounting, financing and controlling
- High level of commitment and motivation
- Ability to work independently with a proactive, team-oriented attitude, flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Very good knowledge of the common MS Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- High proficiency of written and spoken German and English
- Interest in the areas of venture capital and private equity
What we offer
In return, we offer you an exciting and long-term employment during your academic studies – the estimated working time per week is approx. 10 h / week. If you are interested in contributing your commitment to a highly motivated and entrepreneurial team, we would like to get to know you.
How to apply
- Please send your application via our dedicated contact form
- Include certificates of your completed degree(s) including grades
- If any, provide credentials of your previous employers
- Briefly state why you are interested in working for us